Why Quilts Matter: History, Art & Politics
Why Quilts Matter: History, Art & Politics Discussion Guide is a comprehensive, group-friendly guide created to help you “continue the conversation” about the landmark nine-part documentary series that has aired on more than 200 select PBS stations.
Available in full-color, softcover printed version, this fabulous new 56-page resource includes thought-provoking questions geared to each episode and designed to stimulate animated post-viewing discussion.
Perfect for quilt and fiber-arts groups, libraries, classrooms, and museums, the Guide includes episode-by-episode questions specially tailored for:
- General audiences
- The quilting community
- Artists and arts organizations
- Academics and college students
- Middle and high school students
free download: To download the Guide for free,
click on “Add to Cart” button next to the “Electronic (PDF)” option and go through the checkout. You will not be charged,
and the download link will appear after
the checkout is complete.
CLICK HERE for international orders →
The Guide also features a special “How to Host” section to help you organize and launch your own viewing and discussion group.
There are two ways to get your copy of the Why Quilts Matter: History, Art & Politics Discussion Guide:
Purchase the softcover printed version for just $12.95
download the electronic version for free.
Note: Funding and production of this guide was accomplished through profits from sales of the DVD documentary, Why Quilts Matter: History, Art & Politics, and through the generosity of many supporters and volunteers.
- No returns / No exchanges
- Will ship within 7-10 days
- Shipping restrictions may apply
- KY orders are subject to 6% sales tax
- We are processing your credit card payments through PayPal. You do not have to be a PayPal member to use this service.
- For international orders, please click here
- For offline orders, we prefer check or money order as payment. Please download and complete the Order Form and mail it with your payment to the address specified on the form.